Holy Mysteries: 12 Investigations Into Extraordinary Cases
Seeing is believing . . . or is it?
This intriguing and fun book investigates 12 mysterious, inexplicable cases that have happened in the history of the Catholic faith, some of which still continue to happen or remain today. These cases consider such questions as:
• Did the sun really dance at Fatima before 70,000 people?
• Did a Host from a Mass actually turn into human flesh?
• Whose face appears on the Shroud of Turin, and how did it get on it?
• What happens with the Holy Fire at the Holy Sepulcher every Holy Saturday evening?
• Why does the bell of Rocamadour sometimes ring for no reason?
• Who was the mysterious carpenter that built a spiral staircase without nails that stands by itself?
• How did the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe get painted on the tilma of Juan Diego?
• How do the bodies of some saints remain intact and never corrupt?
These and many other questions are explored in the 12 investigations into extraordinary cases that invite us to think deeply about mysterious events and our faith in God.
1 in stock
Note: Flat rate shipping is $15 per order. Large items well over the flat rate fee will be charged separately. We ship only to US & Canada. Canadian additional shipping fees will be charged separately.
Everyone Has Such Kind Words To Say!
“I love the many options to choose from for gift giving as well as expanding my faith collection. At Blessed Are They, the people are friendly and always helpful. I recommend them to anyone looking for unique faith items for family and friends”
“This place is an absolute treasure! Owners, Gerise and Sarah, are always so warm and welcoming. The store offers wonderful and unique items to help you grow in your faith. I always look forward to shopping in the store to see the new inventory and having great conversations in a cozy atmosphere”
“I love this store! It’s my one-stop shop for all things Catholic. Their store is so warm and cozy, making you feel right at home! They truly have something for everyone! Whether it be birthday gifts, anniversary presents, beautiful children’s books and tools to help them grow in the faith, Bibles, or gifts for those receiving the sacraments, Blessed Are They is pretty much the only place I shop. If they don’t have it in stock, the owners are so gracious and helpful in ordering what you need, not to mention they are the sweetest ladies around. I highly recommend this store and it is truly a light in our town!”