The Wing feather Tales: Seven Thrilling Stories From The World Of Aerwiar
Immerse yourself in a land of bomnubbles and quarreling cousins, sea dragons and book publishers, thieves and Fangs and secret maps. Here within these pages lie seven stories of the distant past, lost adventures, forgotten songs, and heartbreaking histories. The Shining Isle is restored, but Aerwiar is vast—and these authors have tales yet to tell:
• Explore the inner walls of Yorsha Doon, just West of the Woes of Shreve, on the edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness, from the eyes of young Safiki in “The Prince of Yorsha Doon” from the creator of Aewiar, Andrew Peterson.
• Jennifer Trafton’s warm and whimsical writing brings to life a publishing nightmare populated by the many beasts of Skree in “The Wooing of Sophelia Stupe.”
• Learn the origins of Ollister Pebmrick’s mysterious entry in the Creaturepedia about his encounter with a raggant in “Willow Worlds” by N. D. Wilson.
• Travel with young Podo Helmer on an epic hunt for sea dragons in “From the Deeps of the Dragon King” from A. S. Peterson.
• Jonathan Rogers presents “The Ballard of Lanric and Rube,” sung by Armulyn the Bard, tale-spinner of the imaginary Shining Isle of Anniera, in On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness.
• Discover what life was like for Maraly and Gammon in post-war Skree in “Shadowblade and the Florid Sword”—the first-ever Wingfeather comic—by Andrew Peterson.
• Douglas McKelvey’s epic, heartbreakingly hopeful novella “The Places Beyond the Maps” recounts a father’s journey to redemption.
You’ll also find delightful illustrations by Justin Gerard, Hein Zaayman, Cory Godbey, John Hendrix, Nicholas Kole, Aedan Peterson, Joe Sutphin, Jay Myers, and Doug TenNapel.
Enter a rich, imaginative world that becomes more real, more mysterious, more dangerous, and more beautiful with each story’s telling.
1 in stock
Note: Flat rate shipping is $15 per order. Large items well over the flat rate fee will be charged separately. We ship only to US & Canada. Canadian additional shipping fees will be charged separately.
Everyone Has Such Kind Words To Say!
“I love the many options to choose from for gift giving as well as expanding my faith collection. At Blessed Are They, the people are friendly and always helpful. I recommend them to anyone looking for unique faith items for family and friends”
“This place is an absolute treasure! Owners, Gerise and Sarah, are always so warm and welcoming. The store offers wonderful and unique items to help you grow in your faith. I always look forward to shopping in the store to see the new inventory and having great conversations in a cozy atmosphere”
“I love this store! It’s my one-stop shop for all things Catholic. Their store is so warm and cozy, making you feel right at home! They truly have something for everyone! Whether it be birthday gifts, anniversary presents, beautiful children’s books and tools to help them grow in the faith, Bibles, or gifts for those receiving the sacraments, Blessed Are They is pretty much the only place I shop. If they don’t have it in stock, the owners are so gracious and helpful in ordering what you need, not to mention they are the sweetest ladies around. I highly recommend this store and it is truly a light in our town!”